In the light of the current public health emergency created by the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19), We would like to reassure customers that we are monitoring the situation carefully and taking steps to minimise the risk of disruption to our operation, as well as protecting the health and wellbeing of our employees and customers.
Our plan is focused on enhanced protection for internal company operations and employees who work at locations other than our premises; increasing internal awareness of possible threats posed by the outbreak; the maintenance of strict internal hygiene and health surveillance and action planning to minimise any supply interruptions.
Specific measures include:
- An increased level of health surveillance across our business and our supply network
- Additional sanitisation of surfaces in all areas
- Close monitoring of the health of our workforce
- Communication regarding health protection advice and hygiene precautions to our employees
- Flexible working where possible
We do not currently anticipate disruption to our raw material supply chain.
We believe these procedures should be adequate to prevent any major business disruption or interruption to normal customer service. We continue to actively monitor the situation and monitor advice from Government and the relevant health authorities. Should there be any significant change in our position we will provide a further update.
Do please feel free to contact us if you have any specific questions.