- 3 cups frozen seafood cocktail (such as shrimp, clams, squid)
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 bunch scallions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon gochugaru (Korean red pepper flakes) (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Combine seafood cocktail, water, flour, 1 bunch scallions, eggs, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl; mix until batter is thick.
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Pour half the batter evenly into the skillet. Cook until bottom and edges are browned, 7 to 8 minutes. Flip and continue cooking until the opposite side is browned, 7 to 8 minutes more. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Combine soy sauce, 1 stalk scallion, rice vinegar, sesame oil, brown sugar, gochugaru, and sesame seeds in a bowl. Serve pancakes with dipping sauce.
Recipe by: mykoreaneats